To improve the quality of life for the communities we serve through patient-centered healthcare and service excellence.
The Memorial Hospital will be the hospital of CHOICE for patients, physicians and employees.
These Values represent the TMH Employee’s C.H.O.I.C.E.: the C.H.O.I.C.E. to come to work and do their best every day; the C.H.O.I.C.E. to give excellent care; the C.H.O.I.C.E. to have a positive attitude; the C.H.O.I.C.E. in how to respond to changes and challenges.
• Compassion - Listen to and take into account a the needs of your patients, their families, and your co-workers; genuinely understand a patient’s concerns and sense the patient’s emotional as well as the physical nature of his/her medical condition.
• Humility – Promote service above self; know what you don’t know; never underestimate the competition; listen; be a life-long learner.
• Ownership – Become an emotional stockholder in the organization; take personal responsibility for your success as well as the organization’s success.
• Integrity – Act with honor and truthfulness; demonstrate sound moral and ethical principles at work.
• Commitment – Become emotionally invested in your work as a Caregiver; do the right thing for the right reasons always.
• Excellence – Be committed and passionate about your work every day; strive to exceed the patient’s expectations.
With our hospital and several clinics, we provide a comprehensive list of healthcare services, and we are adding to that list all the time.
"Everything was excellent."
"I couldn't have been treated nicer during my stay. Everyone was very professional. Thanks."
"These girls in here treate me real good."
"I feel like I got excellent care. The staff are all great."
"Salad (shrimp salad) excellent! Meals, excellent! Staff very friendly and very helpful! Couldn't ask for better nurses or doctors!"
"Everyone has been so wonderful in the efforts to treat our son. Thank you all so, so much for all the "Above and Beyond" that we have seen."
"Very nice staff."
"Dr. Moore is SO caring and engaged with her patients. She does a fantastic job. She took excellent care of my son, and I want to say "Thank You!"
"Wonderful staff. Thank you!"
© 2016 The Memorial Hospital at Craig